Monday, September 2, 2013

Evening run

I love running in the evening. Tonight we were having a beautiful summer evening with a colorful sunset. I ran past a meadow with a few horses. It was all so romantic.

Another reason is that on evenings when I go running I am so good about my eating. I am careful not to eat too much at dinner before the run, and afterwards I don't eat any crap either because I don't want to undo the good work I did. Love it!

To be honest I don't really like running as a sport. But I do like the many advantages it brings:
  • You can do it anytime, even in the middle of the night if you'd like.
  • You can do it anywhere.
  • You don't need much: The only big investment is the shoes. And even they're not that expensive.
  • You don't need any specific training to be able to do it. Just put one foot in front of the other.
  • I can listen to the radio or my favorite music.
  • Fresh air.
  • If you choose your route carefully, it can be beautiful and extra relaxing (see my comment above).
I'm sure there are more advantages, just can't think of them right now. But the ones listed should be enough to get my ass moving.

Check out my running gear. Not only are my running shoes perfect for my running style, they are also pretty, don't you agree? And they match my mp3 player. I am such a fashionable runner *ahem*.


No comments:

Post a Comment