Monday, June 2, 2014

Switching it up

I'm a creature of habit, always have been. Seriously, if I could do this weight loss thing by eating the same food I liked every day, running the same route I enjoyed every day, I'd be happy. But nooooo... I hate it when I read that in order to keep losing weight, you have to keep changing your routine, push your body in different ways etc etc.



So today I did it. It wasn't even too bad either. I did a completely different jogging route with a high elevation. It was supposed to be 11.7K but I kinda got lost so it ended up 13K. It took me 1 hour 35 minutes, that includes the time I spent wondering where the fuck I was. Tomorrow it's Zumba (gotta keep cross training) and on Wednesday I'll do some interval training. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do that quite yet, but right now I'm thinking some hill climbing in the neighbourhood.

On the food front I'll have to think of something too. Not too sure yet, I'll need to do some research for that.

Let's lose those last kilos, mmmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment