Monday, June 16, 2014

Some Favorite Snacks

My weight has been all over the place the past few days. A big influence is the constipation I'm dealing with - again. Ugh it's pretty bad. I had some fatty food during the weekend and as a result I have been doing number twos all day today. So I'm wondering what the scale will say tomorrow. This morning it was 68.6kg. We shall see.

Get ready for another favorite food post.

First up: Trail mix! It's pretty high-calorie but a few of these can really keep me going for a while. I love the combination of the sweet raisins and the fatty nuts. Totally hits the spot.


Secondly: Prunes. This is my attempt at getting my bowels moving. I have 4-5 of these as a mid-afternoon snack; they have a nice natural sweet taste so I don't mind. I just wished they helped more than they seem to do.

Thirdly: Belvita multi-grain cookies. Ooooh, these are so yummy. 55kcals a piece, so I often have two of them as a special treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment