Friday, June 20, 2014

Compliments from Colleagues

Exactly what the title says; I got compliments on two different occasions from colleagues.

One guy who I don't work directly with, but often see in the bicycle shed, said: "Hey, you've lost quite some weight, haven't you?" And then another one, who I'm pretty close with, saw me yawning at the coffee machine this morning (this was before I had my coffee off course) and said "Well, often when you're losing weight sometimes your energy levels can get a bit low. I see you have been losing."

Woop! And it only took 20lbs. Haha! I'm only kidding a little bit, but it is nice that people are noticing. After all I would fool myself if I said this weight loss is not fueled by at least some vanity. Now tell me I am skinny, DAMMIT! ;-)

On the weight loss front still doing OK today. 66.9kg this morning. 66 is a number I haven't seen in over 4 years now.  Reunited, and it feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment